I stress on this blog often the need to maintain a powerful mind. The more powerful our mind is, the greater chance for success.
Our brain is like any other muscle in our body in that, if it is to be built up, it needs to be exercised. The more we use it and exercise it in different ways. the more powerful it becomes. I read an excellent article recently about doing just that. The author provides several different ways to exercise the brain and keep it “in shape” Here are some of those suggestions:
- Puzzles/Trivia – We do these for fun, but they really are valuable in helping to exercise the brain. The author also suggests doing things to use both sides of the brain, such as using your computer mouse with your opposite hand.
- Good nutrition/Brain Power foods. Examples of those power foods are nuts, deeply colored fruits and vegetables, green tea, and chocolate.
- Much water! Not only does this help keep the brain fresh, but it helps your entire body flow smoother.
- Creative vizualization. When we visualize success, we seem to be pulled in that direction.
- Learning a new language/instrument, or any new project to get the brain thinking.
These are several ways to increase the power of the brain, keeping your mind sharp. Please feel free to share anything that works for you. In the meantime, keep exercising your brain! Enjoy the blessings!
Here is a link to the entire article. Enjoy!